The 2018 camp season consists of eight sessions from June 25 - August 17th. Each session is Monday through Friday, except Session 2, in which there is no camp Wednesday, July 4th. Register a camper for one session or any combination up to all eight sessions.
Meadow Breeze 2018 Weekly Sessions*:
- Session 1 - June 25 - June 29
- Session 2 - July 2 - July 6
- Session 3 - July 9 - July 13
- Session 4 - July 16 - July 20
- Session 5 - July 23 - July 27
- Session 6 - July 30 - Aug. 3
- Session 7 - Aug. 6 - Aug. 10
- Session 8 - Aug. 13 - Aug. 17
Meadow Breeze Health Care Policies:
Click here to download
7:00am - 8:45am
Morning extended day care
8:30am - 4:30pm
8:45am - 9:00am
Drop Off time for campers not in morning extended day care
9:00am - 3:35pm
Regular Camp Hours
3:35pm - 3:45pm
Pick Up time for campers not in afternoon extended day care
3:45pm - 6:30pm
Afternoon extended day care
3:45pm - 5:45pm
Private Tennis and Swim Lessons
Hot lunch is provided at no additional cost. Campers must be here prior to 10:00 to be guaranteed camp lunch.
- Gazelles (girls): Campers entering Kindergarten and Grade 1 in September 2018
- Badgers (boys): Campers entering Kindergarten and Grade 1 September 2018
- Bears (boys): Campers entering Grades 2 or 3 in September 2018
- Geese (girls): Campers entering Grade 2 or 3 in September 2018
- Bison (boys): Campers entering Grades 3 or 4 in September 2018
- Bobcats (boys) Campers entering grades 4 or 5 in September 2018
- Giraffes (girls): Campers entering Grades 4 or 5 in September 2018
- Bucks (boys): Campers entering Grade 6-8 in September 2018
- Greyhounds (girls): Campers entering Grade 6-8 in September 2018
Schedule of Daily Activities:
- Archery/Tennis: Campers learn and improve basic skills through games and instruction.
- Ball Games: Age appropriate ball and strategy oriented team games.
- Arts and Crafts: Campers make arts and craft projects. Necklace beads, fuse beads and gimp are favorites here.
- Creatives: Scavenger hunts, drama, music, nature study, kid’s books, and/or storytelling three days each week. Themes (such as Honesty, Fairness, Leadership) are two days each week during this activity period.
- Elective: The counselor decides and leads the activity with input from the kids. Examples include group project, field games, group games and quiet play, whatever the kids will enjoy.
- Free Time: Pool/Gym/Rock Wall and selected electives. Kids choose an activity. This is a time to play, where kids can do things they like in a well supervised but less structured environment.
- GaGa: A game played inside and outside a wooden hexagon frame using a tennis ball. Players keep active.
- Rock Wall: Climbing wall in gym with a variety of routes to the top. Beginner through advanced.
- Sports Skills: Campers learn sport skills and strategy through clinic style games and drills.
- Swimming: Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards teach American Red Cross skills - 30 minutes in the water daily.
- Snacks: Camp provides a morning and afternoon snack for all campers. Any campers signed up for extended day should bring additional snacks if needed.
- Lunch: Lunch and cold beverages are provided by the camp in the dining hall. Please check our website for information regarding the menu.
Equipment Campers should bring:
Clothes suitable for physical activity and close toed shoes. Campers should bring a towel, sunscreen, and a swimsuit. We provide lunch, but bring your lunch if you wish. Cell Phones, tablets and card games should not be brought to camp.
$425 per session except for session #2 which is $340
- Canceling camp after the week has been registered $50.00 per week
- Canceling extended day or private lessons after the week has been registered $25.00 per week/application
- Check returned by the bank, over limit on credit card accounts and any other bank fees. Bank fees plus $25.00
- Cancellations must be received at least 10 days prior to the sessions start date. Otherwise, families are responsible for paying full tuition
A $50 Deposit for each week is required at the time of enrollment. A child is not considered registered and the spot is not secured until the deposit is received. Payment options include: Visa, Mastercard, Electronic Check or regular check mailed to camp. Any checks should be made payable to Meadow Breeze Day Camp. All other payments are due according to the schedule below. Registered weeks are guaranteed by the camp computer and any changes from the confirmed weeks incur cancellation penalty fees. There is no refund if a camper attends any part of a week.Cancellations must be receivied at least 10 days prior to the sessions start date. Otherwise, families are responsible for paying full tution. Payment is the responsibility of the person registering the applicant. The confirmation is intended to be the only payment reminder sent by the camp.
Payment Due Dates:
- Session 1 & 2 - June 4, 2018
- Session 3 & 4 - June 18, 2018
- Session 5 & 6 - July 2, 2018
- Session 7& 8 - July 16, 2018
IMPORTANT: LCA Summer Experience adheres to the policies and procedures mandated by the Lexington Board of Health.*