Our Mission & Core Values
Lexington Christian Academy is an independent college preparatory school that exists to educate young men and women in the arts and sciences in the context of a complete commitment to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Lexington Christian Academy (LCA) was founded in 1946 with the belief that faith and learning are key and inseparable components of Christian education. As a school that was born out of the evangelical movement in New England, our founders believed that excellent college preparatory education was possible without compromising the Christian philosophy of the school. This critical component of our school is captured in the name of the institution – Lexington Christian Academy. LCA is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and defines itself as a Christian college-preparatory school..
Our Core Values:
- GLORIFYING GOD - We seek to glorify God in all activities and relationships and in the use of the resources God has given us.
- PARTNERSHIP - We view the education of children as a partnership between parents and the Academy.
- TRUTH - We acknowledge absolute truth, as revealed in God's Word and through His creation, and its relevance to our lives.
- RESPECT - Each person is created in God's image and therefore will be treated with respect.
- EXCELLENCE- Continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence will underlie all that we do.
- HONESTY - Our relationships and academic performance will be based on honesty and fairness.