Musical Theatre Intensive
- Tentative Program Dates: July 4-18, 2021
- This program is open to youth entering 6th grade as of fall of 2020 through high school seniors who graduate in the spring of 2021.
- Due to COVID-19, all auditions for the 2021 production must be submitted online. Please email video recordings to: email@example.com
- Submission Deadline: January 10, 2021
- Requirements: State your name age and sing one musical theatre song appropriate for your age. (Record yourself singing with a piano accompaniment track.) Song Selection must be from a Broadway show. Need some ideas? Check out this Song Finder.
- Optional: Monologue 1-3 minutes long from a published stage play appropriate for your age. Try to keep it between 1 to 3 mins each). Need some ideas? Check out the Monologue Archieve.
- Optional: A dance reel.
- Recording Instructions: Make sure that you are not too close or too far away. The camera should be close enough so we can see your facial expressions. (Don't angle it so we are looking up your nose though!) If using a phone to record, PLEASE make sure you record it horizontally LIKE THIS.