Meadow Breeze Day Camp
June 24 - August 16, 2019
Summer fun has just begun!
Since 1966, Meadow Breeze has provided fun, intentional and safe summer programming for boys and girls ages 5-13. The camp consists of eight one-week sessions of structured programs including: tennis and swimming lessons, archery, sports skills, rock-wall climbing, and a series of "creatives" including artwork, science experiments, and other academically-oriented programming. Meadow Breeze also offers a leadership development program for counselors in training. Sessions run from June 24 through August 16.
- What types of activities do you offer?
- What are the individual session dates?
- What are camp hours?
- Do you offer extended day?
- What do I bring?
- Who are the counselors?
- Where do campers come from?
- Can I sign up for more than one week?
- Do I need to pack snacks or a lunch?
- Can you accommodate food allergies?
- Do you offer swim lessons?
- What does camp cost?
- When is payment due?
- Can I cancel my registration?
Including Archery, Tennis, Ball Games & learning Sports Skills
Necklace beads, fuse beads and gimp are a few favorites here!
Scavenger hunts, drama, music, nature study, kid’s books, and/or storytelling
Themes may include honesty, fairness, and leadership.
Electives & Games
The counselor decides and leads the activity with input from the kids.
GaGa: ask your kids– they’ll know what it is!
On our indoor rock wall...beginner through advanced.
30 minutes in the water daily– Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards teach American Red Cross skills.
Campers play regardless of weather, so please plan accordingly. Send campers in clothes suitable for physical activity and closed-toe shoes. Bring a towel, sunscreen and a swimsuit– these can be left at camp all week so no need to remember to bring them back and forth each day. Campers might also want to bring in a water bottle. Please remember to label all your belongings before sending them in.
Don’t bring: cell phones, tablets or other technology. We’re unplugged and engaged!
Experienced LCA faculty, alumni, and other qualified counselors make the Meadow Breeze difference. Our counselors love kids and they know how to have fun! Many of our counselors have years of experience working at our camp.
We have that covered! Nutritious, kid-friendly snacks and lunch are provided at no additional cost.
For your reference, here is the menu from last summer. The 2019 menu with ingredients will be posted a month before camp begins. In the meantime, please reach out if you have any concerns.
- Canceling camp after the week has been registered – $50.00 per week
- Cancellations must be received at least 10 days prior to the sessions start date. Otherwise, families are responsible for paying full tuition.
- Canceling extended day or private lessons after the week has been registered – $25.00 per week/application