COVID-19 Updates from LCA
The information included on this page consolidates communication made to families regarding COVID-19 and the school’s plans in response to the best information we have at the time of the communication. As we continue to make decisions and learn new information, we will post updates here. Because the situation is fluid and changing rapidly, please be sure to check the date on the update you are reading. The most recent communication can be found at the top. Thank you.
March 19, 2020
- In depth remote learning plan for Monday 3/23
March 17, 2020
- An Update From Admissions
- Contact Information
- Technology Needs (please complete the survey)
March 15, 2020 – Domestic Boarding Update
- Important information about picking up belongings from North Campus.
March 14, 2020
- Remote learning starting Monday, March 23
- Books & belongings pick-up plan for Monday, March 16
(Form for special concerns and circumstances regarding pick-up)
March 13, 2020 – For International Boarding Families
- Due to the uncertainties we are facing, we are encouraging families to consider having their children return home or stay with a family member or local guardian.
March 12, 2020
- Due to the evolving health crisis and our commitment to the health, safety and well-being of our community and beyond, we are extending Spring Break through Friday, March 20 for students.
March 12, 2020 – For Domestic Boarding Families
- The highest priority at LCA at this time is the safety and well-being of your child. In light of the evolving health crisis and the school's decision to extend March break through March 20, please be advised of the following with regard to residential students: All domestic students may not return to the dorm until regular, in-person classes resume.
March 10, 2020
- Change in AIA week – resuming normal classes March 16
- COVID-19 Updates from LCA (Please bookmark for continual updates. You can also find this link posted on the Resource Board in the portal.)
Other Helpful Links
From the Center for Disease Control and Prevention: