LCA students are learning in-person (with remote options) this Fall.
In this video, James Talkington, Academy Director and Amy Chaney, Middle School Director outline LCA's plans for an in-person approach in September.
We will continue to populate this page with answers to your questions regularly. You can also expect our next substantial update to be released via the LINK eNewsletter.
If you have a question that is not addressed here, click below and get in touch!
Ready to take a next step?
Fill out an application today! LCA has limited availability in certain cohorts for the Fall, so be sure to apply soon.
If you're interested in learning more, join us at LCA Connect or reach out to an Admissions Counselor.
- Will students be in school in September?
- What health/safety precautions are you taking as you plan for re-opening?
- Is LCA requiring masks?
- What if I don't feel safe or able to send my child to school in person?
- Is LCA requiring Covid testing before the start of school?
- Has LCA audited the HVAC system? What can LCA share regarding air filtration in the building?
- What rules will be in place during mask breaks and "stretch" time?
Do you have a question that wasn't answered here?
CLICK HERE TO ASK A QUESTION