We are committed to a diverse and talented student body.
A Lexington Christian Academy education is an investment in your child’s future, and tuition dollars directly support the programming, services, staffing, and facilities that will ensure that your students are provided an exceptional education. At LCA we are committed to being accessible to a diverse and talented student body, and in support of this priority we offer generous tuition assistance through need-based financial aid and scholarships. We hope that no student will be discouraged from applying to our school due to financial need.
Athletics, student activities, and the 8th grade trip to Washington DC are included in the tuition rates.
|Traditional (grades 9-12)||$61,800|
|AECIP (grades 7-8)||$61,800|
|IAE (grades 9-11)||$61,800|
5-day boarding is available at a reduced rate.
International Student Fee: $4,400 (required for all international students with an F-1 status).
International Student Health Insurance: $1,900 (estimate)
Level I (one session per 6-day rotation) $1,750
Level II (two sessions per 6-day rotation): $3,500
Tuition Refund Insurance (TRI):
Available through Dewar Insurance, TRI is manditory unless tuition is paid in full by July 1, 2019.
Expenses vary by grade, approximately $500-$800 per year.
Used books may also be bought and sold at a reduced rate.
Other Optional Expenses:
Optional expenses include “out-of-town” field trips, special activities and socials, and Chamber Tour.
Fundraising efforts are coordinated for some of these activities.
LCA provides financial aid grants based on financial need and available funds. These grants do not need to be repaid. If you have any questions along the way, you can contact us at any time. We're here to help!
Contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.862.7850 ex 154.
- Applications for financial aid are completed online, through the School and Student Services (SSS) website at sss.nais.org.
- Applications should be completed by the admission application deadline, February 1, 2019.
- NEW THIS YEAR: You do not need to have completed tax returns from 2018 to submit your application; we accept 2017 returns.
- You will receive notification of any financial aid awards in conjunction with your admissions decision, so you have a complete picture as you make your enrollment decision.
- Once financial aid is granted to a student, the Academy prioritizes granting a proportional level of aid for each subsequent year that the student is enrolled at the Academy, adjusted for changes in financial situation as appropriate.
- We consider requests each year, as we know financial situations can change.
- All families wishing to be considered for financial aid must complete the full application process for each academic year, regardless of whether your family financial situation has changed.
- Please be aware that financial aid awards are time-sensitive and any materials received after the established dates will be processed on a rolling basis, subject to available funding.
Complete these steps no later than February 1, 2019 for priority consideration. Families who have submitted all admission and financial aid materials by this date should receive a response within their re-enrollment or enrollment packages which are mailed on or before March 10, 2019, in compliance with AISNE guidelines.
- Visit sss.nais.org
- Click “log in” and create an account
- Complete and submit the PFS (Parent’s Financial Statement)
- Submit your 2017 Tax Returns plus a copy of all applicable W-2s for 2018. Be sure to include all applicable 2017 IRS Tax Form(s) 1040 with all accompanying schedules.
Ways to submit:
- upload via your SSS account, or
- use LCA’s secure fax line: 781.305.9373, or
- Mail to LCA, attn: Financial Aid Office
New and returning LCA students are eligible for merit-based scholarships. These are in addition to any need-based financial aid grants. Last year 34% of our students received an average of $4,600 in merit-based scholarships ranging from $600 to $10,000.
These scholarships have been established through the generosity of donors, often in honor or in memory of loved ones, to recognize deserving students.
Some scholarships require a completed application form while others are awarded by faculty nomination or our Admissions Team. Applications and supporting documents must be received by February 1, 2019 for consideration.