LCA is situated on two beautiful campuses within ½ mile of each other on 36 acres in historic Lexington, Massachusetts.
LCA is located:
- 12 miles from Downtown Boston
- 13 miles from Boston’s Logan Airport
- 5 miles from Alewife T Station
Trust Your GPS!
We’re tucked into a quiet neighborhood.
For youth sports activities, pool access, community events, and theater productions when scheduling permits.
- Our Swim and Tennis Club memberships provide access to our pool, tennis courts, and grills on evenings and weekends over the summer. Try us out, and you will see the LCA difference.
- The Cross Worship and Performing Arts Center, unveiled in 2013, is a comfortable and classy 430-seat venue for worship, music, theatre, dance, multi-arts events, and film. Please contact Christopher Greco directly for more information on The Cross Worship and Performing Arts Center.
- Other school facilities, including our Gymnasium and Activities Center are also available for event rentals
LCA’s Community Swim & Tennis Club memberships are available for area families who want to enjoy recreational activities on the LCA campus. Membership includes access to our pool, two tennis courts, grilling and play areas. Facilities are open in the summer on the weekends and weekday afternoons; they are not open during Meadow Breeze Day Camp hours. Lifeguards are on duty for all hours of operation.