LCA is situated on two beautiful campuses within ½ mile of each other on 36 acres in historic Lexington, Massachusetts.
LCA is located:
- 12 miles from Downtown Boston
- 13 miles from Boston’s Logan Airport
- 5 miles from Alewife T Station
Trust Your GPS!
We’re tucked into a quiet neighborhood.
For youth sports activities, pool access, community events, and theater productions when scheduling permits.
- The Cross Worship and Performing Arts Center, unveiled in 2013, is a comfortable and classy 430-seat venue for worship, music, theatre, dance, multi-arts events, and film. Please contact Christopher Greco directly for more information on The Cross Worship and Performing Arts Center.
- Other school facilities, including our Gymnasium and Activities Center are also available for event rentals