You'll fit right in.
LCA staff are:
Experts in their academic fields
Passionate about uniting their faith with their professional life
Excited about unleashing the potential in teenagers
Known for setting high standards and coaching students to success
Good listeners and great team members
Bible & Social Studies Instructor (2020-21 school year)
English Teacher (Parental Leave Coverage)
Physics Teacher / MakerSpace Leader (2020-21 school year)
Visual Art Instructor (part-time, 2020-21 school year)
To apply, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link
- Create a GetHired account (GetHired is an outside service used by LCA for tracking applications)
- Depending on the position, you will be asked to provide relevant information, which may include a current resume, cover letter, reference(s), transcripts (for teaching positions), and brief answers to the following two questions:
- What is your view of Christian education and your commitment to it?
- What motivates you to work in a Christian school?