Technology is an integral part of learning.
We are committed to integrating current and relevant technology with learning to ensure that graduates are technologically prepared for college and the ever-changing world around them. Strong technology resources such as an online learning management system, Google education tools, and online research databases are provided to students.
- Mac computer lab for:
- graphic design
- video editing
- 3D printer
- Library Mac and PC computers with:
- student printer
- student copier
- Facility-wide Wifi
- A/V access points in every classroom
- Chromebook laptops and iPads for 6th and 7th graders
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device):
- LCA is a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) school. Students in grades 8-12 are expected to bring their own Apple O/S or Windows devices.
- All students can access our robust internet connectivity through a strong WiFi network. All students are assigned accounts to access Google Docs, gmail account (@lca.edu), and printers. Students also have the option of accessing Microsoft Office 365.
- 6th and 7th graders can have access Chromebook Carts and ipads.