The Phillips Library is a hub for student research and collaboration.
Students with a Noodletools account from last year will need to revalidate their account. If the username pops up as: LCAlibrary, then the password is: library. A new page will ask you to confirm your initials and phone number from your original account.
Students without a Noodletools account will need to register for an account at http://Noodletools.com
- 8,000 volumes
- 25 periodical titles
- 600 DVDs and videos
- 33 Gale Online Databases
- Online Encyclopedia Britannica
- Online Boston Globe and New York Times
- Full internet access with 10 desktop computers for student use.
Circulation and Access
All library materials, except Reference and Reserve titles, circulate for a term. Due dates are in November, January, March, and June.
Library Skills Classes
- Information Literacy for 6th grade
- Information Navigation for 8th grade and incoming 9th graders
- Book discussions
- Literary trivia contests
- Poetry readings
- Author visits
- Cartoon & Anime contests
- 34 Gale Online Databases including:
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Literature Resource Center
- Biography in Context
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- U.S. History in Context
- World History in Context
- Gale Powersearch (Infotrac Periodicals)
- Health Reference Center
- plus 26 more!
- e-books online
- Encyclopedia Britannica online
- Boston Globe online, 1980 - present
- New York Times online, 1985 - present
- Noodletools: citation maker and note card organizer
Librarian: Leslie Schoenherr, MLS
Assistant: Phyllis Martin
7:30am - 5:30m
Monday - Friday, excluding school holidays