Send Us Your Resume
In addition to the open positions that are listed here, if you are a teacher or staff member who is passionate about uniting your faith with your academic life, please send us:
- A cover letter identifying your desired subject matter or position
- A current resume
- Completed answers to the following questions: What is your view of Christian education and your commitment to it? AND What motivates you to work in a Christian school?
Your information can be submitted to:
or sent to:
Human Resources: Future Openings
Lexington Christian Academy
48 Bartlett Avenue
Lexington, MA 02420
LCA teachers are:
- Experts in their academic field
- Excited about teaching teenagers
- Happy and positive in their dealings with others
- Good listeners who desire to help students solve problems
- Respected and trusted by students and parents
- Known for setting high standards and coaching students to success
- Expected to coach or mentor a significant co-curricular activity
- Interested in joining a professional learning community that seeks excellence as a team
Recognizing that LCA is strongly committed to historic Christianity, we expect all employee candidates will be committed to the Academy's “Statement of Faith” and “Standards for Christian Living”, building up the body of Christ and helping to accomplish the Academy’s mission.
LEXINGTON CHRISTIAN ACADEMY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF SEX, RACE, COLOR, AGE, ETHNIC ORIGIN, DISABILITY, OR VETERAN STATUS. ALL LCA EMPLOYEES MUST SIGN A STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT TO THE CHRISTIAN FAITH WHICH IS CENTRAL TO THE CORE VALUES OF THE ACADEMY.